Wilbury Way, London N18 1DEwww.wilburyprimaryschool.org.uk
Wilbury is an inclusive community of learners where everyone has high expectations of themselves and others. All children are valued equally and grow together to have the confidence and skills to meet the challenges of the future.
- To foster a love of learning and develop enquiring minds,
- To enable all children to overcome barriers and reach their full potential
- To ensure children value themselves as unique individuals,
- Celebrating diversity and respecting differences
- To work together as a community to enable all children
- To develop as responsible citizens
Our School has children from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures and religions. Inclusion is key to the ethos of the school where everyone is valued, whatever our difference. The school attained the Inclusion Quality Mark again recently and we work hard to involve everyone in school life. Parents are invited to assemblies throughout the year to celebrate Eid, Christmas, Harvest and Passover as well as other events such as Black History Month which we celebrate each year. In addition to this, we hold a special Eid celebration and various Christmas celebrations with the whole school joining together to celebrate each other’s festivals.